THE FREESTYLE NINJA
Just when you think CORE have made the perfect looping kite they then crash the party with the all new GTS6. The new model is slightly more aggressive than it's predecessor meaning this kite is not for the faint hearted. If you're into going huge then yanking the bar for megaloops then look no further than the GTS6. Somehow the guys at CORE have managed to make this kite climb even faster to the top of the window which gives riders more confidence to go bigger, that's why we love CORE products at GenXsports because we know their latest release is always going to be improved from the earlier models. With rider feedback from the best mega loop riders in the world and subtle changes to the canopy structure have resulted in another classic from CORE.
HERE'S WHAT THE GUYS AT CORE SAY.
“It’s a real challenge to improve something as good as the GTS,” comments chief kite designer, Frank Ilfrich. “But improving kite construction is something we’re good at.” With input from our top team riders, CORE’s designers have squeezed a little more control and power into the loops.
Everything you love about the GTS5 is still in the 6er. The three strut, Future-C canopy, still forms the nucleus of the GTS. The design team beefed up the leading edge. And they made significant improvements to the struts. The new larger diameter ExoTex Light struts resist bending, save weight, and lend a sportier, punchier feel in the loops.
If you’re looking for a kite that unleashes indomitable megaloops on demand, you’ve found it. If you’re seeking a composed and well-mannered freerider in unpredictable winds, you’ve found it too. Say hello to the multi-talented GTS6.
So, what’s new for the GTS6?
For starters, we're using new material – ExoTex Light – for the struts. The lighter struts’ shape, material, and diameter provide added canopy stability and a little more punch in the turns. The CIT Modes now feature no-snag loops. Don’t worry; we carried over all the good stuff from the GTS5, including the three strut, Future-C canopy shape, which forms the nucleus of the infamous GTS.
Is the GTS6 right for you? Do you enjoy a proper yank from a legit looping machine? Do you prefer boots over straps? Are you experimenting with megaloop board-offs? Do your surfboard aerials rival your twintip tricks? If you answered yes to these, then hit the buy button.
The GTS6 comes with a high-end backpack, manual, and repair kit.
5.0 | 6.0 | 7.0 | 8.0 | 9.0 | 10.0 | 11.0 | 12.0 | 13.5
▪ NEW: EXOTEX® LIGHT STRUTS: Larger diameter struts are lighter & more rigid.
▪ 3 STRUT LIGHT FRAME: Nimble, fast turning performance.
▪ FUTURE-C SHAPE: Snappy turns with a controlled and consistent pull.
▪ RADICAL REACTION TIPS: C-style shaped wingtips for fast bar response.
▪ CIT MODES: Fully adjustable kite handling characteristics.
▪ EXOTEX® ULTRA RIGID DACRON: High pressure, zero stretch leading edge.
▪ CORETEX® TRIPLE RIPSTOP CANOPY: Extreme durability and UV protection.
▪ ULTRASHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM: Improved kite feedback.
▪ INSTANT RELAUNCH: Reliable waterstarts under challenging conditions.
▪ SPEED VALVE 2: Quick, reduced effort inflation.
▪ SENSOR BAR READY: Pair with a Sensor 3 or 2S Pro bar for maximum kite feedback and control.
▪ 6 YEAR PARTS GUARANTEE: Six-year parts availability guarantee.