CORE 720 III
Elevating Strapless Freestyle to Perfection
With the 720 III, we are sending our surfboard bestseller into the next round – freshly equipped with significant improvements
in terms of weight and shape details. Through many iterative adjustments, we were able to build the board even thinner and thus lighter and decisively approach a flat deck. Definitely one of the most sophisticated freestyle surfboards on the market.
Sizes (Width | Thickness | Volume):
4’11’’: 17 3/4’’ | 1 3/4’’ | 17 L
5’1’’: 18 3/16’’ | 1 7/8’’ | 19 L
5’3’’: 18 3/8’’ | 2’’ | 21,3 L
The 720 comes standard with a rear traction pad, leash plug, and FCS II fin boxes. (Note: There are no strap inserts installed)
▪ Ultracompact Shape: Short length reduces swing weight and improves rotations.
▪ Flat Rocker: Improves speed in marginal conditions.
▪ Channeled Quad Concave Hull: A double concave channel and two outboard concaves adds directional control and comfort.
▪ Top Deck from T10 PET Sandwich: copes with heavy landings and is very dent resistant
▪ EPS Composite Sandwich: light core material with high damping properties and good ding resistance
▪ Carbon Tail Patch: gives rail enormous pressure stability and protects against dents in the deck
▪ Thruster Fin Setup: Optimizes the balance between control and a loose, skatey feel.
▪ Original FCS II System: The world standard in fin systems.
▪ Level One Verified Ecoboard: More sustainable materials for a better planet.
AVAILABLE ACCESSORIES (not included)
Original FCS II Fins
Bring your own or choose from three recommended FCS II thruster fin sets, which differ in terms of design and performance.
Center and Front Traction Pads
If wax is not your thing, we recommend going with the CORE front pad.
Surf Leash 6'0''
The leash in CORE yellow can easily be recognized under water if necessary and features TPU of extremely high quality which allowed a thin diameter to keep the resistance as low as possible.
Protect your surfboard with a premium, heavy-duty CORE boardbag available in many sizes for years to come.