RIDE ENGINE 2.5MM LAYOVER NEOPRENE JACKET
The Ride Engine Layover jacket is a must for any waterspouts enthusiast that is determined to stay on the water even in the harshest of conditions. The 2.5mm jacket can be worn over your wetsuit while kiting or any other watersports discipline as well as being a warm hoodie for those chillier days out and about. The Layover is a must for any instructor or winter warriors.
A cross between a wetsuit and a hooded sweatshirt, this versatile and stylish men’s-cut top will keep you warm, dry and looking good before, during and after your sessions.
- 2.5mm neoprene construction insulates from wind, water and the elements.
- Comfortable cut, fits like a hoodie not a wetsuit.
- Hook slot allows for use over kite/windsurf harness.
- Thick wetsuit-style zippers okay with sand and saltwater.
- Made from soft, stretchy, comfortable Limestone neoprene.
LIMESTONE BASED NEOPRENE: Neospan S-Foam Neoprene: Industry standard for high-end suits, super soft and stretchy, more durable and less environmental impact than petroleum-based Neoprene and no toxic hydrophobic chemicals.
BOMBER WETSUIT ZIPPER: Wet-dry function, can handle wind, water, sand and salt.
VELCRO CUFFS: Wear loose for comfort or tight to keep water out.
ZIP-UP POCKETS: Keep contents secure, drain holes let water out.