The Bleubird Nordic Robe is designed for embracing the elements and is destined to become an essential part of your adventure kit. Whether it's for changing out of your wetsuit after a surf, or for keeping you warm and sheltered before an early morning sea dip, the Nordic Robe has got you covered.
Bleubird have worked hard to ensure this product is aligned with their environmental ethos. The interior sherpa lining is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles. The external is treated with PFC Free water resistant coating. It's fully waterproof, with a 100% waterproof membrane lining, so you can stay out in the harshest of weather, and you'll still be kept dry, cosy and warm.
For best results, wear outdoors ✌🏽
- Interior Super Soft Sherpa Lined - 100% Post Consumer Recycled Plastic
- Exterior Heavy Duty Ripstop - 100% Polyester coated with PFC DWR
- Interior 100% Waterproof Membrane
- Dark navy external & beige internal contrast colour-way
- Screen printed front and back
- Long sleeved with velcro adjustable cuffs
- External waterproof chest pocket & internal breast pocket
- Sherpa lined front pocket & sherpa lined hood
- Two-way heavy duty zip
- Side slits and tapered rear for ease of changing & privacy
Bleubird are passionate about protecting the planet we love so much. Here's how we are doing this with this product, and across Bleubird.
- Interior manufactured from 100% Recycled Plastic Bottles.
- Exterior PFC Free DWR Coating
- Packaged in recyclable bag
- Recycled & recyclable tags
- Every order plants one tree 🌲
Our Nordic Robe comes in 2 unisex sizes. S/M and L/XL.
- The S/M is recommended for adults under 5'8". Robe Length is 110cm. Robe width is 80cm.
- The L/XL is recommended for adults 5'9"+. Robe Length is 122cm. Robe width is 85cm.
The robe is designed to be oversized and loose fitting, allowing for comfort and room for changing.
Please note, garment colours may vary slightly from what is displayed on screen.
Please consult the care label on the inside of this product. This product can be machine washed, however, this will damage the water resistant coating on the surface. Bleubird recommend hand washing this product in order to preserve the longevity of the DWR coating. If you do machine wash, we recommend washing as a delicate item, on a low temperature. Hang dry, do not tumble dry, do not iron.