Pure glass. Pure passion.
This GenXsports favourite is a massive hit with any surfboard rider that has to make the best out of mushy conditions whilst still having enough performance to rip along the line when things get big. The new swallow tail adds even more smoothness to an incredible magic carpet ride, all you have to do is choose your best suited fin setup and you're good to rip. Once again the guys at CORE have produced another outstanding piece of equipment that is sure to please.
New shape. More smiles per wave. The original is back with a radical new look and an even wider range. The Ripper features a completely new outline and improved rocker that’s incredibly easy to ride. Ripper. New shape. Same classic polyurethane and glass flex.
So, what’s new? The Ripper features a wider, fish-inspired, profile and a new mini swallow tail. The additional width (19” on the 5’8”) and volume focused around your feet make the forth generation easier than ever to ride under-powered or sloppy waves. We reduced fin toe-in by 4mm to give it more drive and the mini swallow tail provides a little extra bite in the corners. Imagine the fun you’ll have in sloppy waves. Yesss, fun! Give it a try. You’ll see. Just remember to demo the smaller sizes too. You may find your perfect Ripper is one size smaller now.
New shape. But with the same classic flex, a polyurethane and glass board is known for.
Ripper. If you wanna rip around.
Sizes (Width | Thickness | Volume):
5’4’’: 18 1/2'' | 2'' | Volume 22,6l 5’8’’: 19'' | 2 1/8’' | Volume 26l
5’11’’: 19 5/16'' | 2 3/16’’ | Volume 29l
The Ripper comes standard with a Tail Traction Pad, Leash Plug, and FCS II fin boxes.
▪ Designed in Germany. Handcrafted in Portugal.
▪ NEW! EZ Shortboard Outline: Improves drive & stability in smaller waves.
▪ NEW! Progressive Rocker: 3-stage rocker with a fast, flat middle for speed in smaller waves.
▪ NEW! Mini Swallow Tail: Adds lift, speed, and grip in the corners. ▪ Active Foam Core: Superior flex memory.
▪ Classic Glass Coat: Classic feel. Good looks. Easy to fix.
▪ Tucked Under Rails: Extreme grip and control in turns.
▪ Single Concave: Improves grip.
▪ Strap-Ready: Your choice. Go strapless or add straps.
▪ Double Stringer: Superior torsion management.
▪ Blunt Nose: Safer. Travels better.
▪ Thruster Fin Setup: Optimises the balance between control and a loose, skatey feel.
▪ Original FCS II System: The world standard in fin systems.
ACCESSORIES (sold separately)
Original FCS II Fins
Bring your own or choose from three recommended FCS II thruster fin sets: The standard FCS II Carver Glass Flex (GF), the more advanced “Accelerator Neo Glass“ or the pro FCS II Accelerator PC Carbon Tri Set.
Although the Ripper comes out of the box strapless, it’s designed for our optional CORE straps.
Front Traction Pad
If wax is not your thing, we recommend going with a front pad.