2018 APOC HOODED 5/4
2018 APOC 5/4 FULL SUIT - FRONT ZIP
Enjoy longer, warmer and more comfortable cold-water sessions with Ride Engine’s hooded, fleece-lined, front zip 5/4/3 Apoc. This cold water wetsuit 38° - 48° F (3° - 9° C) has been created with a meticulous attention to detail, using superior limestone-based SmartStretch neoprene, heat-retaining poly fleece lining, Aqua Seal seams, windskin chest/back panels and strategic stitching technology. Don’t take chances with such a critical piece of equipment; with this suit you’ll enter the water with the confidence of knowing you’re covered by the very best.
• Enjoy freedom of movement, less restriction with a better fitting suit
• NEW, Windskin chest and back panel
• Comfortable, flexible, durable SmartStretch limestone neoprene
• Superior temperature control with internal poly-fleece liner in critical areas
• Easy entry/exit, superior flush protection with front-zip access and pullover neck gasket
• Eliminate cold water “shock” and seam leaking with flexible and durable Aqua Seal seams
• Wrist and Ankle gasket seals designed to hold out water and prevent roll-up.
• Our suits match your values: No petroleum, no toxic hydrophobic coatings, no regrets
Ride Engine developed the Apoc series with close collaboration from athletes who know exactly what they want, and need, from their equipment. Ranging from our warmest suit, the fully-sealed, fleece-lined, Apoc 5/4/3, to our sealed 4/3 and 3/2 full suits and 2m shortys, the Apoc is a full-range front-zip lineup designed with the utmost attention to detail to keep users warm and comfortable as they pursue their water-bound passions. All suits in the Apoc series are front-zip and feature internal neck gaskets to reduce flushing; the 5/4 and 4/3 suits have internal poly-fleece lining for added warmth and water retention and all are made from limestone-based neoprene.