2021 RIDE ENGINE APOC 3/2 FRONT ZIP
The Ride Engine Apoc 3/2 is a great suit for summer UK conditions on the water that keep that sea-breeze chill off. Superb warmth and flex due to the unique Ride Engine limestone construction make the Apoc a go to suit in the Ride Engine neoprene lineup.
This shoulder-season suit is ideal for conditions that warrant full coverage but when a thicker winter suit is overkill. Ideal for 60-65 F water (16-18 C).
- A must-have for year-round riders who play in all varieties of weather and water conditions.
- Fleece lining and liquid rubber seams keep body heat in and cold water out.
- Soft fleece lining feels like a warm flannel onesie.
- Strategic Stitching seam layout reduces fatigue and maximizes mobility where it matters most.
- Front-zip closure reduces flushing and seepage through zipper.
- PFC and PTFE free limestone neoprene- more durable, less environmental impact, no toxic hydrophobic coatings.
FLUSH RESISTANT FRONT ZIP: Closes up rather than down so it won’t get unzipped if you take a beating in the surf. Internal neck gasket zips further and prevent flushing.
BOMBER SEAMS: Stitched, glued, taped and sealed with liquid rubber for seams that are water tight, flexible and durable.
LIMESTONE-BASED NEOPRENE: Neospan S-Foam Neoprene: Industry standard for high-end suits, super soft and stretchy, more durable and less environmental impact than petroleum-based Neoprene and no toxic hydrophobic chemicals.
STRATEGIC STITCHING: Stitch pattern designed to allow for maximum range of motion while avoiding stretch points and minimising chafing.
HOLY KNEES: Rugged, abrasion resistant BAX material covers knees of all long suits for added protection and durability where it’s needed most.
BLOAT FREE DRAIN-HOLES: Strategically located to drain water and prevent “elephant leg syndrome.”
C-FREE: No Ride Engine suits contain C8, C6 or C4. These toxic hydrophobic chemical enhance drying time. They also eventually leach into the water that we all share and love. We aren’t down with that.
HEART WARMER: Thermalux Poly Fleece lining (on cold-water models) minimises water absorption and retains heat to keep you warm, dry and comfortable in all conditions. Layer tapers from thickest at the core to thinner at extremities to maximize warmth and mobility where they’re needed most.