APOC 2/1 SHORTY
RIDE ENGINE APOC 2/1 FRONT ZIP SHORTY
The Ride Engine Apoc 2/1 shorty is a super flexible, thin material suit that still promotes warmth due to the Apoc series lime construction. The Apoc shorty also benefits from fast and easy entry/exit characteristics thanks to it's incredible flex and front zip fastening. Another classy piece of kit from the Ride Engine team.
Even in the hottest summer months, if you’re playing hard in the sun, wind and water, a summer shorty is essential in staying warm, comfortable and protected from the elements. Perfect for 65-75 F water (18-23 C).
- 2mil core, 1mil sleeves tapered for comfort and flex.
- Soft, stretchy, comfortable enough to wear all day long.
- PFC and PTFE free limestone neoprene- more durable, less environmental impact, no toxic hydrophobic coatings.
- Strategic Stitching seam layout reduces fatigue and maximizes mobility where it matters most.
- Front-zip closure reduces flushing and seepage through zipper.
FLUSH RESISTANT FRONT ZIP: Closes up rather than down so it won’t get unzipped if you take a beating in the surf. Internal neck gasket zips further and prevent flushing.
BOMBER SEAMS: Stitched, glued, taped and sealed with liquid rubber for seams that are water tight, flexible and durable.
LIMESTONE-BASED NEOPRENE: Neospan S-Foam Neoprene: Industry standard for high-end suits, super soft and stretchy, more durable and less environmental impact than petroleum-based Neoprene and no toxic hydrophobic chemicals.
STRATEGIC STITCHING: Stitch pattern designed to allow for maximum range of motion while avoiding stretch points and minimising chafing.