RIDE ENGINE 3K CARBON ELITE 2018
The ultimate kitesurfing harness with unmatched fit, style and comfort. The 2018 Ride Engine harnesses feature an upgraded spreader bar attachment, velcro fastening belt with improved stitching and padding that has produced the best harness in the market.
Premium materials and premium comfort blend in the Elite Series. The Kevlar/carbon construction of the Elite Series results in a super stiff, strong and durable harness that can’t really be compared to anything else on the market. If you’re someone who likes the best of the best, the Elite is the way to go.
- ARMOR SHELL: Industry’s first hard shell harness, the Armor is light, strong and ergonomically contoured. Load is distributed seamlessly from the spreader bar to the armor shell, preventing harness from buckling or pinching.
- PRECISION FIT: Modeled from hundreds of custom body molds, the harness shell conforms to the contours of a rider’s back for a precision ergonomic fit.
- REMOVABLE HANDLE PASS LEASH: Harness comes with easily removable handle pass leash mount around the back for freestyle riders. Harness also has two front-mounted leash attachment points for use when handle pass leash is removed.
- LUMBAR LOCK: Harness conforms to lumbar, back and sides to lock securely in place. Harness won’t slide from side to side or ride up.
- NEW, FUSION FOAM: New and improved. Softer and more ergonomic foam core conforms to the shape of your torso for ultimate comfort and hold.
- NEW, SPEED LOCK CLOSURE SYSTEM: Completely redesigned for 2018, the Speed Lock closure system now features dual-zone webbing and a metal clasp to replace the single strap and PU tubing of our previous versions. This design prevents loosening as you ride, allows for easier tightening on the fly and lets you cinch the harness even tighter.
- INTERCHANGEABLE SPREADER BARS: Your harness. Your chooice. Choose between the classic performance of our fixed hook spreader bar or opt into the metal slider bar for the premium in hooked-in performance. (Spreader Bar Sold Separately)