RIDE ENGINE 2020 METAL SLIDING SPREADER BAR
Originally pioneered by the surf movement then fully realized by the freeriders the benefits of a sliding spreader bar is pure freedom. A sliding spreader offers a fluid connection to you kite reducing leverage eliminating twist and rise in the bar while aiding in effortless toeside riding and full redirections in surf.
- Rope connection that is optimal for directional riding, surfing, foiling and freeriding.
- Easy to install and remove for rapid changes between spreader bar systems.
- Precurved EVA molded spreader bar pad for increased comfort and harness integration.
- Easy access Integrated hook knife pouch.
- High strength Dynema rope connection.
- Molded EVA with neoprene skin for chafe free comfort.
Sizes: Available in 8” (20.5cm) / 10” (25.5cm) / 12” (30.5cm)
**Compatible with 2018 and later Ride Engine Harnesses