SLINGSHOT SHREDTOWN 2019
As the first two-piece boot system, the Shredtown boot has bred creativity since day 1, and continues to take riders into new territories of progression.
BENEFIT: Ride them softer or stiffer with the removable tongue, you can fine-tune the flex and fit of each individual zone (lower, middle, upper), protect your feet walking around the park or parking-lot, ride with confidence thanks to unmatched comfort and support.
Direct Connect Soles
Ultralight K9 System / Mounting Hardware
Built-In J Bars
Tri-zone Gummy Strap closure
Removable / walkable liners with secondary lacing support
Removable external tongues for a stiffer or softer feel overall
- REMOVABLE LINERS WITH WALKING SOLES AND ADDITIONAL LACE SUPPORT
- GUMMY STRAPS WITH INTERCHANGEABLE STRAP COLORS - Finally, a simple and effective solution to a problem that has afflicted wakeboarding boots since the very beginning. Slingshot’s “Gummy Straps” are a revolutionary closure system that utilizes super strong, high-tension Thermoplastic Poly Urethane (TPU) to synch your boots tight. No more loosening over time, no more Velcro, no more cumbersome closure systems: Gummy Straps stretch when you fasten them, then squeeze your boots tight as you ride. Gummy Straps are easily interchangeable and each boot comes with two sets of colors so you can customize your style.
- REMOVEABLE EXTERNAL TONGUE - Can you imagine having the ability to customize your voots Flex depeding on your preference. Now you finally have that option. With a removeable external tongue exclusive on the 2019 Shredtown Boot you can either leave or remove the external tongue giving you more or less flex. Wear the boot the way you want. Nothing more Shredtown than that.
- NEW FORGED ALUMINUM TRACK - Heavy Boots are a thing of the past. Slingshot’s new forged aluminum track is stronger and lighter than our tracks in previous years. This means a lighter overall setup weight. Lighter & stronger? You really can’t beat that.
- ULTRALIGHT K9 MOUNTING SYSTEM - Continued for 2019, Slingshot’s K9 mounting system provides a solid connection to your board, eliminates heel/toe lift and provides fully customizable mounting options so you can set your stance exactly the way you want it.