2018 SILO 5/4/3
2018 SILO 5/4/3 FULL SUIT BACK ZIP
Play comfortably in cold water 38° - 48° F (3° - 9° C) conditions with Ride Engine’s 5/4/3 Silo back zip. This suit offers the perfect combination of insulation and protection with flexibility and freedom of movement. A fleece lined interior provides added warmth and comfort, while Eco-friendly Aqua Seal seams, wind skin front and back panels, an interior pull-over neck gasket, strategic stitching layout and superior limestone-based neoprene all contribute to this suit’s high-performance payout.
• Easy entry/exit, seamless chest panel with back-zip design
• Enjoy freedom of movement, less restriction with a better fitting suit
• More comfortable, more flexible, more durable SmartStretch limestone neoprene
• Superior temperature control with internal poly-fleece liner in critical areas
• Eliminate cold water “shock” and seam leaking with flexible and durable liquid rubber seams
• Don’t be held back; express yourself fully with increased range of motion thanks to strategic stitching layout
• Our suits match your values: No petroleum, no toxic hydrophobic coatings, no regrets
The Silo series: For users who prefer a seamless chest plate and the convenience and ease of entry of a back-zip suit, look no farther than the Silo series. Offered in 5/4/3, 4/3/2 and 3/2 thicknesses, these wetsuits employ the same high-end construction and technical features as the front-zip Apoc series, but with the zipper located in the traditional back zip position.
Thicker at the core where heat retention is critical and tapered where flexibility matters most, the Silo 5/4/3, 4/3/2 and 3/2 will keep you warm and comfortable on the water so you can focus on what really matters: having fun. The 5/4/3 and 4/3/2 Silo feature an interior Poly Fleece lining on the chest and side panels while the 3/2 version does not.