2017 ELARA 3/2
2017 RIDE ENGINE ELARA 3/2 BACK ZIP WOMENS FULL SUIT
For a spring suit so comfortable you’ll hardly know you’re wearing it, get wet with the Elara 3/2. This is the ideal choice for the shoulder season, when water temperatures are cold enough to warrant full coverage but air temperatures are warm enough that the thickest suit in our lineup is overkill. You’ll enjoy longer sessions with less restriction and more energy thanks Ride Engine’s SmartStretch limestone-based neoprene. A fleece-lined chest panel add extra warmth and heat retention at the core.
• Light, comfortable, flexible suit, superior fit and less restriction
• Great option for a range of water and weather conditions
• Easy entry/exit, seamless chest panel with back-zip design
• Feel good, perform great with SmartStretch limestone neoprene
• Don’t be held back; express yourself fully with increased range of motion thanks to strategic stitching layout
• Our suits match your values: No petroleum, no toxic hydrophobic coatings, no regrets
The Elara Series: Designed and built with superior warmth and comfort in mind, the women’s specific Elara series features all of the same high-end materials and construction as Ride Engine’s men’s suits, but with an attractive splash of color and style to set it apart. The Elara’s easy-entry back zip design comes in two thicknesses, 4/3 and 3/2, with both thickest at the core and tapered at the extremities to balance warmth and flexibility where they are needed most.
Both versions feature an interior liner of plush Poly Fleece to help retain body heat and minimize water absorption. The 4/3 is extensively lined with this material, in the front and back core and the entire midsection, while the 3/2 is lined exclusively in the front chest panel for core warmth.